Phone: +39 339 77 322 06
Senior App Developer for TV Spielfilm/TV Today at BurdaForward Italia (m/f/x)
Through reliable and solution-oriented content, we at BurdaForward help people in Germany to live a better life. With our leading publishing brands Focus Online, Chip, TV Spielfilm, Bunte.de, Finanzen100, NetMoms, The Weather Channel, EFahrer.com, Fit for fun, Cinema and Cardscout and the latest technology, we inspire almost 70 percent of all Internet users in Germany (AGOF digital facts) and are a driving force in public debate - also by tradition: BurdaForward is part of the family-owned company Hubert Burda Media.
What you can expect from us...
- You’ll be responsible for the development of our apps for TVSpielfilm.de and TVToday.de (one codebase - just different branding)
- You´ll engineer and design software components in close collaboration with Product Management and co-developers in a cross functional team
- You´ll be working on products and not on projects
- Our goal is to create products that work and are at the same time fun to use therefore we are doing a lot of user tests, where you can contribute
- Stability and performance are the basis of our products
What we would expect from you...
- You have at least 5 years of experience in the development of cross platform, mobile apps, especially Flutter
- You have deep knowledge of the Flutter framework & Dart
- Basic knowledge of web technologies like React is appreciated
- You are well versed in Unit Testing
- You love clean code!
- You have worked in a SCRUM environment before
- You are familiar with the basics of Android Studio and XCode
- You have a high willingness to learn and are enthusiastic about new technologies and tools
- You like to take responsibility and commitment for the products and services you´re developing
- You´re passionate, have strong problem-solving skills and performance and quality are important for you
- You are interested in sharing your knowledge with colleagues and in helping to develop their skill set
- You can speak and write in English fluently and enjoy working in an international environment
What we can offer you...
- You create the BurdaForward brand world with content, services and products that make our more than 40 million users happy
- We love entrepreneurship! That's why we support new business ideas financially and make it possible for you to build your own start-up
- You can expect an open, dynamic working environment with flat hierarchies and cooperative team colleagues with lots of good ideas
- A sunny office located in the center of Bari with a large terrace
- In person team meetings in Hamburg each month, these also include fun activities like stand up paddling
- Christmas Party and big annual meetup of the whole company (including talks, workshops etc.)
- A comprehensive training program that covers both professional and personal aspects
- Every life is different! We offer you flexible working hours and a flexible work location and as well a subsidy for daycare or kindergarten
- At BurdaForward you can get involved: in cooperation with our parent company, we have launched the PlanetForward sustainability initiative, with which we invite every business unit, every function - from HR to our start-up system - and every employee regardless of job title to make our internal and external activities more sustainable and regenerative.
- Smart Working - we believe in flexibility when it comes to choosing where you deliver top-notch work
- You will receive a smartphone and a laptop for professional and also private use at the start. Apple or Windows? Your choice!
- We Care! We provide lunch vouchers, fruits, water and coffee in all our offices
Want to gain an impression of BurdaForward before applying? Check out our YouTube channel.
Burda is colourful
We respect diversity and we therefore welcome all applications - independently of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion and ideology, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity.
Burda is digital...
Please use our online application form to apply!
Phone: +39 339 77 322 06