Phone: +39 339 77 322 06
Full-Stack Web Developer at BurdaForward Italia (m/f/x)
Through reliable and solution-oriented content, we at BurdaForward help people in Germany to live a better life. With our leading publishing brands Focus Online, Chip, TV Spielfilm, Bunte.de, Finanzen100, NetMoms, The Weather Channel, EFahrer.com, Fit for fun, Cinema and Cardscout and the latest technology, we inspire almost 70 percent of all Internet users in Germany (AGOF digital facts) and are a driving force in public debate - also by tradition: BurdaForward is part of the family-owned company Hubert Burda Media.
What you can expect from us...
- We design, develop, and maintain innovative projects, develop systems and tools for our team and the whole company to use
- We leverage AI-APIs to bring their power to the whole company
- You collaborate closely with data scientists, UI/UX designers, product managers, and other tech teams and non tech teams. Your role will not only be about coding but also contributing to the bigger picture of product development
- You stay updated with the rapid advancements in AI and Full Stack technologies
What we would expect from you...
- Team spirit, optimism, and openness - we are looking for a new colleague (m/f/x) who thinks innovatively, entrepreneurially and takes responsibility
- Experience in programming with Python for database driven web applications - ideally experience with FastAPI, flask or Django
- Experience with test automation using CI/CD pipelines and Pytest
- Experience with Docker, k8s, Terraform and cloud technologies, preferably AWS
- Experience with Scrum and code reviews working in a team
- Very good command of English, spoken as well as written - German skills are a plus
What we can offer you...
- You create the BurdaForward brand world with content, services and products that make our more than 40 million users happy
- We love entrepreneurship! That's why we support new business ideas financially and make it possible for you to build your own start-up
- You can expect an open, dynamic working environment with flat hierarchies and cooperative team colleagues with lots of good ideas
- Every life is different! We offer you flexible working hours and a flexible work location and as well a subsidy for daycare or kindergarten
- At BurdaForward you can get involved: in cooperation with our parent company, we have launched the PlanetForward sustainability initiative, with which we invite every business unit, every function - from HR to our start-up system - and every employee regardless of job title to make our internal and external activities more sustainable and regenerative.
Want to gain an impression of BurdaForward before applying? Check out our YouTube channel.
Burda is colourful
We respect diversity and we therefore welcome all applications - independently of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion and ideology, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity.
Burda is digital...
Please use our online application form to apply!
Phone: +39 339 77 322 06