Telefon: +39 339 77 322 06
Product Owner Content Portals (m/f/x) at BurdaForward Italia
Are you keen on developing authentical digital products and inspiring a large audience with special interest? Would you like to develop new digital services, push two modern brands to the best version of themselves and stay always close to the needs of the user? Then you could be the perfect occupation for our open position Product Manager for the two German portals Fit For Fun & Netmoms. With high focus on the worlds of fitness & lifestyle on the one hand side and family & parenting on the other, you can make a difference whenever people in Germany ask for inspiration and advice.
About our company: BurdaForward is the digital media house of the future. Our strong network is based on the journalistic brands Focus Online, Chip, Bunte, Fit For Fun, NetMoms, The Weather Channel, Efahrer and cardscout. We already inspire more than every second internet user in Germany (agof daily digital facts April 2019) and we combine first-class journalism with innovative technology!
What you can expect from us...
- You are leading the development and optimization of our websites netmoms.de and fitforfun.de in terms of technical infrastructure, user experience and conversion perspectives
- Smart product development encompasses the entire life cycle with focus on the user need - from the product vision to implementation and success control
- You work fully integrated in two development teams – inhouse and with an agency
- You stay in touch with your stakeholders and prioritize tickets in the sprints
- You´re responsible for the careful quality assurance and testing of our websites
- You´ll be the interface between our developers, the management, UX and the editorial team
- You´re tracking and analyzing our key performance indicators and work with our analytics experts
- You´re setting up A / B tests and derive recommendations for actions
What we would expect from you...
- You have a lean start-up mentality as well as implementation strength with attention to detail
- You enjoy conceptual and analytical thinking and acting
- You are familiar with agile frameworks like SCRUM
- You enjoy doing things in an innovative way
- You have solid experience in the product owner role and with agile teams
- You´re experienced with product management tools such as Jira and Confluence
- You can speak and write in English fluently and enjoy working in an international environment
- You are experienced in communicating remotely with your team and stakeholders
- You have an Italian work or residence permit
What we can offer you...
- A wide range of responsibilities in a technology-driven environment in which your ideas really matter! More than 32 million people use and appreciate our articles and software
- Smart Working - we believe in flexibility when it comes to choosing where you deliver top-notch work
- A permanent employment contract with a competitive RAL
- International spirit with nearly 700 employees from over 32 nations across all our locations! English will be your primary working language
- Possibility to attend our English and German courses
- A competent and motivated team, exciting tasks and freedom to design independently and give impulses
- Mobile first! Every employee receives a smartphone and laptop for private and professional use. You can choose between Mac or Windows device.
- After pandemic: We offer regular learning lunches, our annual internal Tech Forward conference and trainings programs throughout the year – enabling you to grow professionally and personally. Would you personally benefit from participating in an exciting specialist conference? We will try to make it happen
- A sunny office located in the center of Bari with a large terrace
- We have flat hierarchies and encourage an open and direct communication
Would you like to get a first impression of BurdaForward in advance? Then you should watch our videos on YouTube.
Sign-up to our Tech Newsletter to receive BurdaForward tech and product news as well as invitations to our tech events and the latest job postings.
<Please complete for job suitably>
Telefon: +39 339 77 322 06