Telefon: +39 339 77 322 06
UX/UI Designer at BurdaForward Italia (m/f/x)
BurdaForward strives for journalistic innovation with leading publishing brands and the latest technology. With Focus Online, Chip, TV Spielfilm, Bunte.de, Finanzen100, NetMoms, The Weather Channel, EFahrer.com, Fit for fun, Cinema and Cardscout, we inspire almost 70 percent of all internet users in Germany (AGOF digital facts) and are a driving force of the public debate – also by tradition: BurdaForward is part of the family-owned company Hubert Burda Media.
What you can expect from us...
- Working with two exciting apps: Focus Online and Finanzen100
- Varied projects, digital solutions for platforms/applications, creating user-friendly applications from complex information
- Development of interactive prototypes to evaluate UX hypotheses
- You write task tickets in the Scrum process for our developers and use them to create user stories, acceptance criteria and Minimum Viable Products (MVP)
- You are responsible of your project from the implementation to the live product including testing
- You participate in the definition of project goals in the OKR cycle
- You interpret user datas (e.g. usability tests, A/B tests, JTBD) and derive the right conclusions from them
- You are familiar with rapid prototyping methods - from quick MVP solutions to pixel-perfect click dummies
What we would expect from you...
- You have several years of professional experience in UX/UI design
- You have knowledge of common programs such as FIGMA or Sketch, Adobe XD as well as prototyping and agile tools (white board tools such as Mural or Miro)
- You may have knowledge of the Jira tool so that you can get into our Scrum process more easily
- Graphic expertise and a very good feeling for UX and joy of use to translate topics into understandable visual content
- Willingness and motivation to constantly familiarize yourself with new topics and tools and thus to design new projects together again and again
- Independent and team-oriented work
- You are open-minded, enjoy interdisciplinary teamwork and fulfill your tasks with passion
- You communicate professionally, openly and clearly on different levels in German and English
What we can offer you...
- An exciting and varied job with a high degree of creative freedom in a dynamic environment. We live an open corporate culture, flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- A dedicated, cross-functional and collegial team in a very modern working environment
- We respond individually to your life situation. This includes flexible working time models, sabbaticals and support with childcare
- Our trusted workplace offer includes the option of working from home or using our individual Flexdesk solution in the company office
- A comprehensive training program that covers both professional and personal aspects
- Do you have a new business idea and want to set up a start-up within the company? Convince us and we will support you structurally and financially
- At the start you will receive a smartphone and a laptop for professional and private use. Apple or Windows? Your choice!
The position is limited initially to one year.
Want to gain an impression of BurdaForward before applying? Check out our YouTube channel.
Burda is colourful
We respect diversity and we therefore welcome all applications - independently of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion and ideology, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity.
Telefon: +39 339 77 322 06