Telefon: +39 339 77 322 06
(Senior) iOS Developer at BurdaForward Italia (m/f/x)
BurdaForward strives for journalistic innovation with leading publishing brands and the latest technology. With Focus Online, Chip, TV Spielfilm, Bunte.de, Finanzen100, NetMoms, The Weather Channel, EFahrer.com, Fit for fun, Cinema and Cardscout, we inspire almost 70 percent of all internet users in Germany (AGOF digital facts) and are a driving force of the public debate – also by tradition: BurdaForward is part of the family-owned company Hubert Burda Media.
What you can expect from us...
You are a clean coder (m/w/d) and you love clean code? You know why not even Chuck Norris holds a reference to any Context?
So, become a part of the development team around the Focus Online News app and help us create the best news experience for our users!
- Permanent employment in a future proof environment
- Development of the iOS-App of Focus Online – one of the best news apps in Germany
- Working on a product and not on projects
- Designing and engineering of software components in close collaboration with UX Design, Product Management and of course your Co-developers
- Touchpoints with Firebase, backend development and everything in and around apps
- Being part of every step of the development! This includes concepts, design, engineering, implementation and testing
- Collaboration und communication with colleagues from Chip.de, TV Spielfilm, The Weather Channel, Finanzen100, Netmoms, Bunte.de and more
What we would expect from you...
- Experience in developing iOS apps in Swift (and Objective-C)
- High willingness to learn in every aspect
- Passion and drive to deliver quality work for the best user experience
- High enthusiasm for new technologies and tools
- Personal responsibility and accountability
- Expertise in the field of informatics and computer science
- Good English language skills
What we can offer you...
- A wide range of responsibilities in a technology-driven environment in which your ideas really matter! More than 32 million people use and appreciate our articles and software
- A company with flat hierarchies and a cross-functional team structure - as a result, much of the decision-making power lies within the teams themselves
- A competent and motivated team, exciting tasks and freedom to design independently and give impulses
- Our trust-based workplace offer includes the option of working from home or using our individual flexdesk solution in the company office
- A comprehensive training program that covers both professional and personal aspects (e.g. English and German courses)
- After pandemic: We offer regular learning lunches, our annual internal Tech Forward conference and trainings programs throughout the year – enabling you to grow professionally and personally. Would you personally benefit from participating in an exciting specialist conference? We will try to make it happen
- You have a new business idea and would like to found a start-up within the company? Convince us and we will support you structurally and financially
- Smart Working - we believe in flexibility when it comes to choosing where you deliver top-notch work
- You will receive a smartphone and a laptop for professional and also private use at the start. Apple or Windows? Your choice!
- We Care! We provide lunch vouchers, fruits, water and coffee in all our offices
- A sunny office located in the center of Bari with a large terrace
Want to gain an impression of BurdaForward before applying? Check out our YouTube channel.
Burda is colourful
We respect diversity and we therefore welcome all applications - independently of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion and ideology, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity.
Burda is digital...
Please use our online application form to apply!
Telefon: +39 339 77 322 06