Telefon: +39 339 77 322 06
Web Developer at BurdaForward Italia (m/f/x)
BurdaForward strives for journalistic innovation with leading publishing brands and the latest technology. With Focus Online, Chip, TV Spielfilm, Bunte.de, Finanzen100, NetMoms, The Weather Channel, EFahrer.com, Fit for fun, Cinema and Cardscout, we inspire almost 70 percent of all internet users in Germany (AGOF digital facts) and are a driving force of the public debate – also by tradition: BurdaForward is part of the family-owned company Hubert Burda Media.
What you can expect from us …
Are you a clean coder? Do you know how Chuck Norris can Unit Test entire applications with a single asserts?
If you share this sense of humor and are a high skilled Web Developer (m/f/x), then apply for your new potential job at our product and development site in Bari and may contribute to the development of Chip.de, one of the most successful German media brands on the Internet.
- You will work on our development roadmap and on the product development of an innovative and futureoriented product
- You will work closely with product management and design through regular scrum sprints
- You will be part of an agile development team and work on interesting projects based on Symfony
- You develop new features for existing offerings or new products
- You will test new technologies and tools
- Development of a scalable, user-centrated, cloud-based platform
What we would expect from you …
- Successfully completed university studies in computer science or comparable degree
- You have already gained experience in the field of web development, with agile development methods and ideally in a startup environment
- In addition, you have good knowledge of Continuous Integration and are very good with the Linux shell
- Desirable are experiences with Vue.js, Gitlab, AWS and Docker
- Team spirit, optimism and openness - we are looking for a new colleague (m/f/x) who thinks innovatively and entrepreneurially, takes responsibility and never loses sight of our users
- You can speak and write in English fluently and enjoy working in an international environment
- You have an Italian work or residence permit
What we can offer you ...
- A wide range of responsibilities in a technology-driven environment in which your ideas really matter! More than 32 million people use and appreciate our articles and software
- Smart Working - we believe in flexibility when it comes to choosing where you deliver top-notch work
- A permanent employment contract with a competitive RAL
- International spirit with nearly 800 employees from over 32 nations across all our locations! English will be your primary working language
- Possibility to attend our English and German courses
- A competent and motivated team, exciting tasks and freedom to design independently and give impulses
- Mobile first! Every employee receives a smartphone and laptop for private and professional use. You can choose between Mac or Windows device
- We Care! We provide lunch vouchers, fruits, water and coffee in all our offices
- We offer regular learning lunches, our annual internal Tech Forward conference and trainings programs throughout the year – enabling you to grow professionally and personally. Would you personally benefit from participating in an exciting specialist conference? We will try to make it happen
- A sunny office located in the center of Bari with a large terrace
- We have flat hierarchies and encourage an open and direct communication
Would you like to get an impression of BurdaForward in advance? Then simply take a look at our YouTube Channel.
Burda ist bunt...
Wir wertschätzen Vielfalt und begrüßen daher alle Bewerbungen – unabhängig von Geschlecht, Nationalität, ethnischer und sozialer Herkunft, Religion und Weltanschauung, Behinderung, Alter sowie sexueller Orientierung und Identität. Join us!
Telefon: +39 339 77 322 06