Working student (m/f/x) Mobile Application Development at CHIP
CHIP is the adviser for the digital world and operates one of the largest technology test centers of Europe. The journalistic offer covers magazines such as CHIP, CHIP PHOTO VIDEO and CHIP WISSEN. The website CHIP Online is Germany's No. 1 website for computers, mobile and home entertainment and reaches 17.12 million unique users in a single month (AGOF digital facts 2018-08). As a tech media company, BurdaForward combines user-oriented content with agile software development. CHIP is a brand of BurdaForward, one of the leading digital publishers in Germany. The company publishes and markets a large selection of well-known journalistic websites and apps. In addition to CHIP and CHIP on-line rank also FOCUS online, Finanzen100, NetMoms and The Weather Channel.
We are looking for a working student (m/f/d) mobile application development.
What you could expect...
You will amplify our Software Applications team and you will work in our Android development. Therefore you will be working with cutting edge technologies on out internal products in an agile SCRUM team.
Your tasks will be development, QA and QS of our apps as well as of our internal frameworks. With a strong sense of User First you will collaborate with different departments like UI/UX, analytics, advertising or editors to bring our apps to the next level.
What we would wish for...
- You have successfully completed your practical semester in computer science
- You have already good experience in the development of android apps
- You have good knowledge in Kotlin and/or Java
- You have a high affinity to native mobile development
- You have a high sense of quality, user experience and user interface
- You speak English or German fluently
A big plus:
- You have experience with git and the git workflow
- You worked already in a SCRUM team
- You are interested in new trends and the recent developments of the SDKs and the platform
Would you like to get a first impression of CHIP / BurdaForward in advance? Then you should watch the following videos on our YouTube channel:
What we offer...
- You will get insights into a development process of professional Play Store apps.
- Your work will be used by thousands of users on a daily basis.
- On a regular basis fresh fruits, soft drinks and of course coffee for free.
- Good connection to public transportation.
- We belong with 100% to Hubert Burda Media, which brings you a huge Bundle of magazines each week for free.