phone number: +39 3339408671
Speed Experience Manager (m/f/x) at BurdaForward Italia
BurdaForward is the digital media house of the future. Our strong network is based on the journalistic brands FOCUS Online, CHIP, Finanzen100, NetMoms, The Weather Channel, EFAHRER.com and cardscout. We already inspire more than every second internet user in Germany (agof daily digital facts April 2019) and we are a driving force in the public debate - also by tradition: BurdaForward is part of Hubert Burda Media, a family company with values. As a publishing house that has been writing media history for more than a hundred years Hubert Burda Media assumes social responsibility by supporting cultural and social organisations to this day.
At BurdaForward we have a common mission: to support and provide people with individual, reliable and solution-oriented content throughout the day and help them lead a better life. That's why we do not only outline problems but point out how things can be improved - in society and in everyday life. We combine first-class journalism with innovative technology and we happily welcome anyone who wants to join us!
With nearly 700 employees from over 32 nations located in six beautiful German cities and southern Italy we promote an international spirit. Yet we are in close contact with all our colleagues as important meetings are broadcasted via video and direct flights between all locations are available. Bari is our product and development site and gains from the rapidly growing local tech community.
Your challenging task...
In addition to high-quality journalistic content, fast portals are a decisive success factor in digital publishing. A conscious and economical use of external integrations combines a good user experience with increased data protection. It´'s our aim to have Germany's fastest and most secure web portals and we are looking for you as Speed Experience Manager (m/f/x). Good news: fast and secure.
What awaits you:
- You will show us the way to make our web portals the fastest in Germany.
- You´ will collect tool-supported site performance data.
- You´ will work out optimization potentials beyond local maxima.
- You´ will draw your colleagues' attention to the topic and educate them further in this area.
- Together with our developers, you will conduct market analyses and promote innovation.
- You show the number-supported success of the measures and make it visible in the company.
Your convincing background...
- You have a MINT degree or a comparable, subject-related education and have already gained experience in the development of websites.
- You deal with SEO-relevant speed topics like AMP and PWA.
- You are familiar with Webpagetest, Speedcurve, Lighthouse and similar tools.
- You can work safely with data visualisation systems like Excel, Tableau or Kibana.
- You have an affinity for numbers and are used to measuring the success of technical measures in business-relevant KPIs (traffic, turnover, user satisfaction) and to presenting them to target groups.
- It's fun to bring in your own knowledge and experience
- Motivation for personal and professional development
Your inspiring environment...
- Agile teams with whom you jointly develop the web interface for around 30 million mobile and desktop visitors.
- At BurdaForward you will find a technology-driven environment in which your contributions matter and you are enabled to grow – personally and professionally
- Have an impact - you have the possibility to shape our new tech center from the very beginning!
- Internationality! You´ will be working in international teams and English will be your primary working language.
- Mobile First! Every employee receives a smartphone and laptop for professional and private use.
- We Care! We provide lunch vouchers and there are free fruits, water and coffee in all our offices.
- We encourage an open and direct communication.
- We are a 100% subsidiary company of Hubert Burda Media – this implies a unique compatibility of startup-spirit and professional long-term perspectives.
Would you like to get a first impression of BurdaForward in advance? Then you should watch the following videos on our YouTube channel:
phone number: +39 3339408671