Telefon: +39 339 773 22 03
Senior iOS Developer (m/f/x) at BurdaForward Italia
(developer || senior developer) && interest in app-development) => apply for this position
Experience software development && (!experience iOS || experience iOS) => apply for this position
Regardless of what applies to you, we actively support you in familiarizing yourself with the company and integrating you into the team. Does this sound interesting to you? Then apply for your new potential job at our product and development site in Bari.
BurdaForward is the digital media house of the future. Our strong network is based on the journalistic brands Focus Online, Chip, Finanzen100, NetMoms, The Weather Channel, Efahrer and cardscout. We already inspire more than every second internet user in Germany (agof daily digital facts April 2019) and we combine first-class journalism with innovative technology!
What you can expect from us...
- You are responsible for the development of our Finanzen100 iOS app and website – one of the most popular finance portals in Germany
- You´ll engineer and design software components in close collaboration with UX, Design, Product Management and of course your co-developers
- You´ll be working on a product and not on projects
- Our goal is to create products that not only work but are fun to use
- We see stability and performance as the basis of our products
What we would expect from you...
- You have experience in developing iOS apps in agile development processes
- You have good knowledge of Objective-C, Swift and all common frameworks and tools (iOS SDK, Co)
- You always stay up to date about the current tech around the iOS development
- You have a proven track record of published high quality apps
- You have a deep understanding about how the operation system works under the hood
- You have good knowledge of the Human Interface Guidelines and app Store Review Guidelines
- You are pro-active and have awesome communication skills
- The code you write is easy understandable and testable
- You like to take responsibility and commitment for the products and services you´re developing
- You can speak and write in English fluently and enjoy working in an international environment
- You have an Italian work or residence permit
What we can offer you...
- A wide range of responsibilities in a technology-driven environment in which your ideas really matter! More than 32 million people use and appreciate our articles and software
- Smart Working - we believe in flexibility when it comes to choosing where you deliver top-notch work
- A permanent employment contract with a competitive RAL
- International spirit with nearly 700 employees from over 32 nations across all our locations! English will be your primary working language
- Possibility to attend our English and German courses
- A competent and motivated team, exciting tasks and freedom to design independently and give impulses
- Mobile first! Every employee receives a smartphone and laptop for private and professional use. You can choose between Mac or Windows device
- We Care! We provide lunch vouchers, fruits, water and coffee in all our offices
- We offer regular learning lunches, our annual internal Tech Forward conference and trainings programs throughout the year – enabling you to grow professionally and personally. Would you personally benefit from participating in an exciting specialist conference? We will try to make it happen
- A sunny office located in the center of Bari with a large terrace
- We have flat hierarchies and encourage an open and direct communication
Would you like to get a first impression of BurdaForward in advance? Then you should watch our videos on YouTube.
Sign-up to our Tech Newsletter to receive BurdaForward tech and product news as well as invitations to our tech events and the latest job postings.
Telefon: +39 339 773 22 03