Telefon: +39 339 773 22 03
Are you a Clean Coder (m/f/x)? Do you like writing code but you are no code monkey? Do you know how Chuck Norris can Unit Test entire applications with a single assert? Then apply for your new potential job at our product and development site in Bari.
BurdaForward is the digital media house of the future. Our strong network is based on the journalistic brands Focus Online, Chip, Finanzen100, NetMoms, The Weather Channel, Efahrer and cardscout. We already inspire more than every second internet user in Germany (agof daily digital facts April 2019) and we combine first-class journalism with innovative technology!
What you can expect from us…
- You´ll be working on a product and not projects
- This is a hands-on position: you´ll develop new features and services in close collaboration with the product owner and the development team
- You´ll define and build the architecture and application stack in collaboration with the team
- You´ll contribute, communicate and cooperate closely across all BurdaForward teams, such as UX, Operations and Data Science
- You´ll guide junior developers
What we would expect from you…
- You have at least 5+ years of working experience in designing and developing web applications and architectures
- You have knowledge of state-of-the-art backend technologies, such as serverless frameworks (AWS Lambda), node.js and other JS frameworks
- You have solid knowledge of frontend technologies (HTML, CSS, JS) and corresponding frameworks (e.g. Angular, React or Vue)
- You have experience with NoSQL Databases, RESTful API, JSON, XML, AMP, microservices, web protocols, event driven architectures
- You have experience with native cloud development (AWS), CI/CD, auto scaling, infrastructure as code
- You have strong-problem solving skills and automated testing, performance and quality are important for you
- You can speak and write in English fluently and enjoy working in an international environment
- You have an Italian work or residence permit
What we can offer you…
- A wide range of responsibilities in a technology-driven environment in which your ideas really matter! More than 32 million people use and appreciate our articles and software
- Smart Working - we believe in flexibility when it comes to choosing where you deliver top-notch work
- A permanent employment contract with a competitive RAL
- International spirit with nearly 700 employees from over 32 nations across all our locations! English will be your primary working language
- Possibility to attend our English and German courses
- A competent and motivated team, exciting tasks and freedom to design independently and give impulses
- Mobile first! Every employee receives a smartphone and laptop for private and professional use. You can choose between Mac or Windows device
- We Care! We provide lunch vouchers, fruits, water and coffee in all our offices
- We offer regular learning lunches, our annual internal Tech Forward conference and trainings programs throughout the year – enabling you to grow professionally and personally. Would you personally benefit from participating in an exciting specialist conference? We will try to make it happen
- A sunny office located in the center of Bari with a large terrace
- We have flat hierarchies and encourage an open and direct communication
Would you like to get a first impression of BurdaForward in advance? Then you should watch our videos on YouTube.
Sign-up to our Tech Newsletter to receive BurdaForward tech and product news as well as invitations to our tech events and the latest job postings.
Telefon: +39 339 773 22 03