Telefon: +39 339 77 322 06
(Senior) Backend (Kotlin) Developer (m/f/x) at BurdaForward Italia
You are a clean coder (gender doesn’t matter!) and you love clean code? You know Chuck Norris‘ secret to writing Unit Tests simply by staring at the source code? If you also are an experienced AWS architect, apply for your new potential job at our product and development site in Bari and become a part of the development team around the FOCUS Online News app and help us create the best news experience for our users!
BurdaForward strives for journalistic innovation with leading publishing brands and the latest technology. With Focus Online, Chip, TV Spielfilm, Bunte.de, Finanzen100, NetMoms, The Weather Channel, EFahrer.com, Fit for fun, Cinema and Cardscout, we inspire almost 70 percent of all internet users in Germany (AGOF digital facts) and are a driving force of the public debate – also by tradition: BurdaForward is part of the family-owned company Hubert Burda Media.
What you can expect from us...
- Permanent employment in a future proof environment
- Developing and architecting the App Backend of FOCUS Online – one of the best news apps in Germany
- Working on a product and not on projects
- Designing and engineering of software components in close collaboration with the Product Management and of course your Co-Developers
- Being part of every step of the development! This includes concepts, design, engineering, implementation, and testing
- Collaboration and communication with colleagues from CHIP, The Weather Channel, Finanzen100, Netmoms, ...
What we would expect from you...
- Experience in developing in Kotlin and Java on AWS
- High willingness to learn in every aspect
- Passion and drive to deliver quality work for the best user experience
- High enthusiasm for new technologies and tools
- Personal responsibility and accountability
- Expertise in the field of informatics and computer science
What we can offer you...
- A wide range of responsibilities in a technology-driven environment in which your ideas matter! More than 32 million people use and appreciate our articles and software
- Smart Working - we believe in flexibility when it comes to choosing where you deliver top-notch work
- A permanent employment contract with a competitive RAL
- International spirit with nearly 700 employees from over 32 nations across all our locations! English will be your primary working language
- Possibility to attend our English and German courses
- A competent and motivated team, exciting tasks, and freedom to design independently and give impulses
- Mobile-first! Every employee receives a smartphone and laptop for private and professional use. You can choose between Mac or Windows device
- We Care! We provide lunch vouchers, fruits, water, and coffee in all our offices
- We offer regular learning lunches, our annual internal Tech Forward conference, and training programs throughout the year – enabling you to grow professionally and personally. Would you personally benefit from participating in an exciting specialist conference? We will try to make it happen
- A sunny office located in the center of Bari with a large terrace
- We have flat hierarchies and encourage an open and direct communication
Would you like to get a first impression of BurdaForward in advance? Then you should watch our videos on YouTube.
Sign-up to our Tech Newsletter to receive BurdaForward tech and product news as well as invitations to our tech events and the latest job postings.
Telefon: +39 339 77 322 06