PHP Senior Fullstack Developer (m/f/d) at CHIP in Munich
Chip is the guide to the digital world and operates one of Europe's largest engineering test centers. The range includes magazines such as Chip and Chip.de one of the most successful media brands. As a tech media company, we combine user-oriented content with agile software development. The website offers orientation and advice in the world of digital technology.
What you could expect...
- An agile team with product owner in which you jointly developed the web interface for about 20 million mobile and desktop visitors of CHIP.
- Responsibility for continuous development, documentation and quality assurance of our technologies.
- Coordinate with our experienced operations team to design and deploy the application infrastructure.
- Adaptation and expansion of our frontend development tools.
- Development of our frontends, using and extending our style guide components.
- Optimize site performance and set up A / B tests in order to deliver the best user experience for our visitors
- Close communication with the teams of UX / VX, editorial office, web analytics and sales.
What we would wish for...
- You have a degree in computer science or a comparable, subject-related training and have already gained experience in the development of web applications.
- Very good knowledge of PHP and MySQL, ideally in dealing with Symfony and Doctrine.
- Experience with other DB systems such as Redis, MongoDB or ElasticSearch.
- Solid experience with development tools such as Gulp, Webpack and NPM.
- Safe handling of the CLI, composer and shell scripts in general.
- Safe handling of git (merge, branch).
- Solid experience with continuous integration, ideally with Docker and Jenkins.
- You are used to measuring the success of technical measures in business-relevant KPIs (traffic, revenue, user satisfaction).
- It's fun to bring in your own knowledge and experience.
- Motivation for personal and professional development.
What we offer...
- International Welcome, we live and love the diversity in our development teams.
- We work in a central location in Munich in modern, bright offices which facilitate a constant exchange.
- Flexible working hours and flexible working place allow you to combine your job and private life.
- With a comprehensive training program that covers both professional and personal aspects, you have plenty of room to develop yourself optimally.
- An indefinite permanent employment with 30 days holiday.
- Also for your physical well-being is taken care of: fruit and different coffee variations are free. We support the canteen, massage and sports offers financially.
- You want to bring your ideas in a start-up atmosphere and experiment with new trends but at the same time have security in the background? We belong to the global player Hubert Burda Media and make this unique combination possible.
Would you like to get a first impression of CHIP / BurdaForward in advance? Then you should watch the following videos on our YouTube channel:
+49 89 9250-1166