Phone: +39 339 77 322 06
(Senior) iOS Developer (m/f/x) at BurdaForward Italia
You are a clean coder (gender doesn’t matter!) and you love clean code? You know Chuck Norris‘ secret to properly merging project.pbxproj without conflicts?
If You share this sense of humor and are a high skilled iOS developer (we will put that to the test!), then apply for your new potential job at our product and development site in Bari.
So, become a part of the development team around the FOCUS Online News app and help us create the best news experience for our users!
BurdaForward is the digital media house of the future. Our strong network is based on the journalistic brands Focus Online, Chip, Bunte, Finanzen100, NetMoms, The Weather Channel, Efahrer and cardscout. We already inspire more than every second internet user in Germany (agof daily digital facts April 2019) and we combine first-class journalism with innovative technology!
What you can expect from us...
- Permanent employment in a future proof environment
- Development of the iOS-App of FOCUS Online – one of the best news apps in Germany
- Working on a product and not on projects
- Designing and engineering of software components in close collaboration with UX, Design, Product Management and of course your Co-developers
- Touchpoints with AI, AR, VR, Cars, Voice, backend development and everything in and around apps
- Being part of every step of the development! This includes concepts, design, engineering, implementation and testing
- Collaboration und communication with colleagues from Chip, Bunte, The Weather Channel, Finanzen100, Netmoms, ...
What we would expect from you...
- Experience in developing iOS apps in Swift
- High willingness to learn in every aspect
- Passion and drive to deliver quality work for the best user experience
- High enthusiasm for new technologies and tools
- Personal responsibility and accountability
- Expertise in the field of informatics and computer science
What we can offer you...
- A wide range of responsibilities in a technology-driven environment in which your ideas really matter! More than 32 million people use and appreciate our articles and software
- Smart Working - we believe in flexibility when it comes to choosing where you deliver top-notch work
- A permanent employment contract with a competitive RAL
- International spirit with nearly 700 employees from over 32 nations across all our locations! English will be your primary working language
- Possibility to attend our English and German courses
- A competent and motivated team, exciting tasks and freedom to design independently and give impulses
- Mobile first! Every employee receives a smartphone and laptop for private and professional use. You can choose between Mac or Windows device
- We Care! We provide lunch vouchers, fruits, water and coffee in all our offices
- We offer regular learning lunches, our annual internal Tech Forward conference and trainings programs throughout the year – enabling you to grow professionally and personally. Would you personally benefit from participating in an exciting specialist conference? We will try to make it happen
- A sunny office located in the center of Bari with a large terrace
- We have flat hierarchies and encourage an open and direct communication
Would you like to get a first impression of BurdaForward in advance? Then you should watch our videos on YouTube.
Sign-up to our Tech Newsletter to receive BurdaForward tech and product news as well as invitations to our tech events and the latest job postings.
Phone: +39 339 77 322 06