Phone: +39 339 77 322 06
(Senior) Full Stack Developer at BurdaForward Italia (m/f/x)
BurdaForward strives for journalistic innovation with leading publishing brands and the latest technology. With Focus Online, Chip, TV Spielfilm, Bunte.de, Finanzen100, NetMoms, The Weather Channel, EFahrer.com, Fit for fun, Cinema and Cardscout, we inspire almost 70 percent of all internet users in Germany (AGOF digital facts) and are a driving force of the public debate – also by tradition: BurdaForward is part of the family-owned company Hubert Burda Media.
What you can expect from us...
- You are responsible for the development of our Praxistipps frontend on several brands like Focus.de, Chip.de, Bunte.de
- You´ll engineer and design software components in close collaboration with UX, Design, Product Management and of course your co-developers
- You´ll be working on a product and not on projects
- Our goal is to create products that work and are at the same time fun to use
- Stability and performance are the basis of our products
- We work with the following technologies:
- SASS CSS
- NGINX, PHP (Symfony), MYSQL 8
- Atlassian Tools like Jira and Confluence
What we would expect from you...
- You have experience in the development of websites with agile development processes
- You have a high willingness to learn and are enthusiastic about new technologies and tools
- You like to take responsibility and commitment for the products and services you´re developing
- You´re passionate, have strong-problem solving skills and performance and quality are important for you
- You can speak and write in English fluently and enjoy working in an international environment
- You have an Italian work or residence permit
What we can offer you...
- A wide range of responsibilities in a technology-driven environment in which your ideas really matter! More than 32 million people use and appreciate our articles and software
- Smart Working - we believe in flexibility when it comes to choosing where you deliver top-notch work
- Possibility to attend our English and German courses
- A competent and motivated team, exciting tasks and freedom to design independently and give impulses
- Mobile first! Every employee receives a smartphone and laptop for private and professional use. You can choose between Mac or Windows device
- We have flat hierarchies and encourage an open and direct communication
- A sunny office located in the center of Bari with a large terrace
Want to gain an impression of BurdaForward before applying? Check out our YouTube channel.
Phone: +39 339 77 322 06