Telefon: +39 339 77 322 06
(Senior) Test and Software-Quality Engineer at BurdaForward Italia (m/f/x)
BurdaForward strives for journalistic innovation with leading publishing brands and the latest technology. With Focus Online, Chip, TV Spielfilm, Bunte.de, Finanzen100, NetMoms, The Weather Channel, EFahrer.com, Fit for fun, Cinema and Cardscout, we inspire almost 70 percent of all internet users in Germany (AGOF digital facts) and are a driving force of the public debate – also by tradition: BurdaForward is part of the family-owned company Hubert Burda Media.
What you can expect from us...
- You will design and implement the test and software quality process within the Platform Teams at BurdaForward
- You will write and assist with manual as well as automated testing (both UI and API)
- Onboarding the in-house development teams to the process and assist in implementing the tooling
- Your goal will be to help developers maintaining code quality and production system uptime
- Building processes to keep the quality of the software in a good shape and in the same time make it usable to others
- Taking the technical responsibility in keeping a high technical quality the platform
- Tech Stack:
- Express, VueJS
- Jest, Selenium, E2E Tests
What we would expect from you...
- Experience in Web-Test technologies (Postman, REST API, test automation, TDD principles)
- Experience working in agile teams and working with remote teams
- Desire for complex, technical questions
- ISTQB certification is a plus
- xperience in web development is a big plus
- Good English communication skills. German or Italian (or both) are a plus
What we can offer you...
- A company with flat hierarchies and a cross-functional team structure - as a result, much of the decision-making power lies within the teams themselves
- A competent and motivated team, exciting tasks and freedom to design independently and give impulses
- We respond individually to your life situation. This includes flexible working time models, sabbaticals and support with childcare
- Our trust-based workplace offer includes the option of working from home or using our individual flexdesk solution in the company office
- A comprehensive training program that covers both professional and personal aspects (e.g. English and German courses)
- After pandemic: We offer regular learning lunches, our annual internal Tech Forward conference and trainings programs throughout the year – enabling you to grow professionally and personally. Would you personally benefit from participating in an exciting specialist conference? We will try to make it happen
- You have a new business idea and would like to found a start-up within the company? Convince us and we will support you structurally and financially
- You will receive a smartphone and a laptop for professional and also private use at the start. Apple or Windows? Your choice
Would you like to get a first impression of BurdaForward in advance? Then you should watch our videos on YouTube.
External job description
We respect diversity and we therefore welcome all applications - independently of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion and ideology, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity. Join us!
Telefon: +39 339 77 322 06