Telefon: +39 339 77 322 06
(Senior) Product Owner App at BurdaForward Italia (m/f/x)
BurdaForward strives for journalistic innovation with leading publishing brands and the latest technology. With Focus Online, Chip, TV Spielfilm, Bunte.de, Finanzen100, NetMoms, The Weather Channel, EFahrer.com, Fit for fun, Cinema and Cardscout, we inspire almost 70 percent of all internet users in Germany (AGOF digital facts) and are a driving force of the public debate – also by tradition: BurdaForward is part of the family-owned company Hubert Burda Media.
What you can expect from us...
- Lead the product development of our Finanzen100 Apps (Android & iOS)
- Collaborate closely with the leadership and the developers to create and evangelize our App vision across the entire organization
- Track and provide visibility to stakeholders into team’s progress and impact on the timeline of delivery during sprints and cycles
- You stay in touch with your stakeholders and prioritize tickets in the sprints
- You will be the interface between developers, the management, UX, the editorial Team and Stakeholders from other teams within the company
- You work fully integrated in a large development team – consisting of inhouse developers in Munich and Bari
What we would expect from you...
- You are able to collect, understand and prioritize requirements of a News App from stakeholders in the organization
- You have a strong product driven mind-set and are able to deliver high quality and production ready features
- You are able to manage a roadmap for technical products, from inception to launch
- Break the vision into epics and stories and prioritize and own the backlog(s) for your dedicated engineering team(s)
- You can build and defend a consistent vision while being flexible on the details
- You understand the language of engineers and are comfortable engaging also in technical discussions
- You have a strong analytical and agile mind-set and have a track record in working successfully with agile methodologies like Scrum
- You’re able to make technical topics accessible to a non-technical audience and business topics to a technical audience
- You have grown strong communication in English, both oral and written and enjoy working in an international environment
What we can offer you...
- A wide range of responsibilities in a technology-driven environment in which your ideas really matter! More than 32 million people use and appreciate our articles and software
- A company with flat hierarchies and a cross-functional team structure - as a result, much of the decision-making power lies within the teams themselves
- We respond individually to your life situation. This includes flexible working time models, sabbaticals and support with childcare
- A competent and motivated team, exciting tasks and freedom to design independently and give impulses
- Our “trusted workplace” approach gives employees the option to work from home or to use our personalised “flexdesk” solution in the company office
- A comprehensive training program that covers both professional and personal aspects (e.g. English and German courses)
- You have a new business idea and would like to found a start-up within the company? Convince us and we will support you structurally and financially
- You will receive a smartphone and a laptop for professional and also private use at the start. Apple or Windows? Your choice
Want to gain an impression of BurdaForward before applying? Check out our YouTube channel.
Burda is colourful
We respect diversity and we therefore welcome all applications - independently of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion and ideology, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity.
Burda is digital...
Please use our online application form to apply!
Telefon: +39 339 77 322 06