Telefon: +39 339 77 322 06
(Senior) Mobile Developer at BurdaForward Italia (m/f/x)
Through reliable and solution-oriented content, we at BurdaForward help people in Germany to live a better life. With our leading publishing brands Focus Online, Chip, TV Spielfilm, Bunte.de, Finanzen100, NetMoms, The Weather Channel, EFahrer.com, Fit for fun, Cinema and Cardscout and the latest technology, we inspire almost 70 percent of all Internet users in Germany (AGOF digital facts) and are a driving force in public debate - also by tradition: BurdaForward is part of the family-owned company Hubert Burda Media.
What you can expect from us...
StreamPicker wants to become the leading streaming discovery website by product innovation and a strong user relationship. That's why we want to strengthen our agile, powerful team with a (Senior) Mobile Developer (m/f/x). You always wanted to get a taste of startup air? If that's the case, StreamPicker as a "Corporate Startup" at BurdaForward is just what you're looking for. You can take responsibility, live "hands on" innovation and make the streaming discovery experience of our users better every day.
You are a clean coder (m/f/x) and you love clean code? You know why not even Chuck Norris holds a reference to any Context? So, become a part of the development team around StreamPicker and help us create the best streaming discovery experience for our users!
- Permanent employment in a future proof environment
- Development of the Cross Platform mobile Application of StreamPicker
- Working on a product and not on projects
- Designing and engineering of software components in close collaboration with UX Design, Product Management and of course your Co-developers
- Touchpoints with Firebase, backend development and everything in and around apps
- Being part of every step of the development! This includes concepts, design, engineering, implementation and testing
- Being part of an international team and contribute your own ideas and perspectives - to bring our product and strategy to live
- Collaboration und communication with colleagues from Chip.de, TV Spielfilm, The Weather Channel, Finanzen100, Netmoms, Bunte.de and more
What we would expect from you...
- Experience in developing hybrid application using Flutter or similar
- High willingness to learn in every aspect
- Passion and drive to deliver quality work for the best user experience
- High enthusiasm for new technologies and tools
- Personal responsibility and accountability
- Expertise in the field of informatics and computer science
- Good English language skills
What we can offer you...
- A wide range of responsibilities in a technology-driven environment in which your ideas really matter! More than 32 million people use and appreciate our articles and software
- A company with flat hierarchies and a cross-functional team structure - as a result, much of the decision-making power lies within the teams themselves
- A competent and motivated team, exciting tasks and freedom to design independently and give impulses
- Our trust-based workplace offer includes the option of working from home or using our individual flexdesk solution in the company office
- A comprehensive training program that covers both professional and personal aspects (e.g. English and German courses)
- After pandemic: We offer regular learning lunches, our annual internal Tech Forward conference and trainings programs throughout the year – enabling you to grow professionally and personally. Would you personally benefit from participating in an exciting specialist conference? We will try to make it happen
- You have a new business idea and would like to found a start-up within the company? Convince us and we will support you structurally and financially
- Smart Working - we believe in flexibility when it comes to choosing where you deliver top-notch work
- You will receive a smartphone and a laptop for professional and also private use at the start. Apple or Windows? Your choice!
- We Care! We provide lunch vouchers, fruits, water and coffee in all our offices
- A sunny office located in the center of Bari with a large terrace
Want to gain an impression of BurdaForward before applying? Check out our YouTube channel.
Burda is colourful
We respect diversity and we therefore welcome all applications - independently of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion and ideology, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity.
Burda is digital...
Please use our online application form to apply!
Telefon: +39 339 77 322 06