Telefon: +39 339 77 322 06
Senior Full Stack Developer at BurdaForward Italia (m/f/x)
Through reliable and solution-oriented content, we at BurdaForward help people in Germany to live a better life. With our leading publishing brands Focus Online, Chip, TV Spielfilm, Bunte.de, Finanzen100, NetMoms, The Weather Channel, EFahrer.com, Fit for fun, Cinema and Cardscout and the latest technology, we inspire almost 70 percent of all Internet users in Germany (AGOF digital facts) and are a driving force in public debate - also by tradition: BurdaForward is part of the family-owned company Hubert Burda Media.
What you can expect from us...
We work on an ambitious technology to distribute advertising campaigns with different eCommerce and advertising focus on our publisher websites. The development is done by an external agency, you will be the first in-house developer in our small and fast paced team.
- You will design and engineer software components of our tool in close collaboration with users, product management and internal and external developers in a cross functional team
- You will develop interfaces to other BurdaForward systems, e.g. Tracking, CMS, CRM together with developers in other teams
- You take care of a stable and efficient setup of our cloud infrastructure solutions on AWS
- You take care that our tech-setup is up-to-date and integrates well with other systems at and outside of BurdaForward
What we would expect from you...
- Team spirit, optimism, and openness - we are looking for a colleague who thinks innovatively and entrepreneurially, takes responsibility, and never loses sight of our users and our partners in the process
- You are familiar with or willing to learn AWS Cloud Native Services (ECS, S3, RDS, ...) and terraform from HashiCorp
- Experience with modern adtech solutions is a bonus
What we can offer you...
- A company with flat hierarchies and a cross-functional team structure - as a result, much of the decision-making power lies within the teams themselves
- A competent and motivated team, exciting tasks and freedom to design independently and give impulses
- We respond to your individual life situation. This includes flexible working time models, sabbaticals and support with childcare. We are family friendly!
- Our trust-based workplace offer includes the option of working from home or using our individual flexdesk solution at the company office
- A comprehensive training program that covers both professional and personal aspects (e.g. English and German courses)
- After pandemic: We offer regular learning lunches, our annual internal Tech Forward conference and training programs throughout the year – supporting you to grow professionally and personally. Would you personally benefit from participating in an exciting specialist conference? We will try to make it happen
- You will receive a smartphone and a laptop for professional and private use when you start. Apple or Windows? Your choice
Want to gain an impression of BurdaForward before applying? Check out our YouTube channel.
Burda is colourful
We respect diversity and we therefore welcome all applications - independently of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion and ideology, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity.
Burda is digital...
Please use our online application form to apply!
Telefon: +39 339 77 322 06