Telefon: +39 339 77 322 06
Senior Frontend Developer at BurdaForward Italia (m/w/d)
Through reliable and solution-oriented content, we at BurdaForward help people in Germany to live a better life. With our leading publishing brands Focus Online, Chip, TV Spielfilm, Bunte.de, Finanzen100, NetMoms, The Weather Channel, EFahrer.com, Fit for fun, Cinema and Cardscout and the latest technology, we inspire almost 70 percent of all Internet users in Germany (AGOF digital facts) and are a driving force in public debate - also by tradition: BurdaForward is part of the family-owned company Hubert Burda Media.
What you can expect from us...
We are looking for an experienced Senior Frontend Developer to work with our interdisciplinary team to build the largest journalistic expert platform on the German-language Internet under the Focus Online brand.
With the expert platform, we want to create a real differentiator in the news portal segment - a living eco-cosmos, a marketplace of solutions, where we bring together the broadest and best selection of experts on a wide range of topics for the users of Focus Online and thus significantly expand the journalistic offering of advice, background and perspective formats.
- As a Senior Frontend Developer, you will be part of our team that enables expert voices on the Focus Online brand
- You will design the frontend architecture and develop features for our expert platform
- You will work closely with product, UX and backend developers to build web applications based on design wireframes
What we would expect from you...
- You have several years experience of delivering web projects
- You have a good feel for UX and UI
- You have a strong focus on quality and architecture but are a pragmatist rather than a dogmatist
- Result-oriented and independent working style
- You are familiar with agile software development and working with Atlassian Tools and GitLab
- You design and implement modern web applications independently
- You have knowledge of CSS preprocessors such as SASS, SCSS and libraries such as Bootstrap or utility-first CSS frameworks
- You enjoy working with other development teams and UI/UX designers to discuss user interfaces and applications
- You're curious about new technologies and you're excited to find ways to implement them in your work
- You can oversee and drive projects forward
- You have a good knowledge of testing applications with unit and integration tests
- You have good communication skills in English
What we can offer you...
- A wide range of responsibilities in a technology-driven environment in which your ideas really matter! More than 32 million people use and appreciate our articles and software
- A company with flat hierarchies and a cross-functional team structure - as a result, much of the decision-making power lies within the teams themselves
- A competent and motivated team, exciting tasks and freedom to design independently and give impulses
- Our trust-based workplace offer includes the option of working from home or using our individual flexdesk solution in the company office
- A comprehensive training program that covers both professional and personal aspects (e.g. English and German courses)
- After pandemic: We offer regular learning lunches, our annual internal Tech Forward conference and training programs throughout the year – supporting you to grow professionally and personally. Would you personally benefit from participating in an exciting specialist conference? We will try to make it happen!
- You have a new business idea and would like to found a start-up within the company? Convince us and we will support you structurally and financially!
- Smart Working - we believe in flexibility when it comes to choosing where you deliver top-notch work
- You will receive a smartphone and a laptop for professional and private use when you start. Apple or Windows? Your choice!
- We care! We provide lunch vouchers, fruits, water and coffee in all our offices
- A sunny office located in the center of Bari with a large terrace
Want to gain an impression of BurdaForward before applying? Check out our YouTube channel.
Burda is colourful
We respect diversity and we therefore welcome all applications - independently of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion and ideology, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity.
Burda is digital...
Please use our online application form to apply!
Telefon: +39 339 77 322 06