Telefon: +39 339 77 322 06
Product Owner News Curation at BurdaForward Italia (m/f/x)
BurdaForward strives for journalistic innovation with leading publishing brands and the latest technology. With Focus Online, Chip, TV Spielfilm, Bunte.de, Finanzen100, NetMoms, The Weather Channel, EFahrer.com, Fit for fun, Cinema and Cardscout, we inspire almost 70 percent of all internet users in Germany (AGOF digital facts) and are a driving force of the public debate – also by tradition: BurdaForward is part of the family-owned company Hubert Burda Media.
What you can expect from us...
- You will be part of a newly created cross functional team taking on the challenge of automizing news curation and distribution
- You will develop a roadmap and a strategy to distribute diverse news content to millions of users in Germany
- You will be responsible for formalizing the product requirements, planning, and prioritizing the product features
- You will write user stories as well as prepare and conduct sprint planning meetings
- Collaborate with technical and non-technical stakeholders to best understand their needs and deliver the best product for our users
What we would expect from you...
- At least 3 years of experience in digital product management
- Experience working in the news/media industry especially in the distribution side
- Passion and drive to always deliver the best product for our users
- Experience with web analysis tools, user testing and ticketing tools (Jira)
- Ability to analyze user feedback and prioritize features during sprint planning
- High willingness to learn and to try new tools and technologies
- Personal responsibility, accountability and time management
- Strong verbal and communication skills in German and English
What we can offer you...
- We strive to accommodate individual living situations. This includes flexible working time models, sabbaticals and childcare support
- Our “trusted workplace” approach gives employees the option to work from home or to use our personalised “flexdesk” solution in the company office
- An extensive further training programme that covers both professional and personal aspects
- Got an idea for a new business that you want to start up within the company? If you can convince us of its merits, we will provide you with structural and financial support
- When you join the company, you will receive a smartphone and laptop for professional and private use. Apple or Windows? The choice is yours!
Want to gain an impression of BurdaForward before applying? Check out our YouTube channel.
Burda is colourful
We respect diversity and we therefore welcome all applications - independently of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion and ideology, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity.
Telefon: +39 339 77 322 06