Telefon: +39 339 77 322 06
Fullstack Developer at BurdaForward Italia (m/f/x)
Through reliable and solution-oriented content, we at BurdaForward help people in Germany to live a better life. With our leading publishing brands Focus Online, Chip, TV Spielfilm, Bunte.de, Finanzen100, NetMoms, The Weather Channel, EFahrer.com, Fit for fun, Cinema and Cardscout and the latest technology, we inspire almost 70 percent of all Internet users in Germany (AGOF digital facts) and are a driving force in public debate - also by tradition: BurdaForward is part of the family-owned company Hubert Burda Media.
What you can expect from us...
- You are responsible for the development of the backend for the Content Assembler – a tool which imports articles from hundreds of different partners and automatically publishes them on our brands
- Designing and engineering of software components in close collaboration with the Publisher Desk, Content Technologies and of course your co-developers
- Our goal is to rebuild the content assembler and add features successively
- The opportunity to be a central part of an important product which will play a big role in the company’s platform strategy
What we would expect from you...
- You are experienced in developing backend APIs and basic frontend applications
- You have experience with Java
- You already gained experience with AWS cloud and Docker
- Creating appropriate technical documentation is essential to you
What we can offer you...
- A company with flat hierarchies and a cross-functional team structure - as a result, much of the decision-making power lies within the teams themselves
- A competent and motivated team, exciting tasks and freedom to design independently and give impulses
- We respond to your individual life situation. This includes flexible working time models, sabbaticals and support with childcare. We are family friendly!
- Our trust-based workplace offer includes the option of working from home or using our individual flexdesk solution at the company office
- A comprehensive training program that covers both professional and personal aspects (e.g. English and German courses)
- After pandemic: We offer regular learning lunches, our annual internal Tech Forward conference and training programs throughout the year – supporting you to grow professionally and personally. Would you personally benefit from participating in an exciting specialist conference? We will try to make it happen
- You will receive a smartphone and a laptop for professional and private use when you start. Apple or Windows? Your choice
Want to gain an impression of BurdaForward before applying? Check out our YouTube channel.
Burda is colourful
We respect diversity and we therefore welcome all applications - independently of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion and ideology, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity.
Burda is digital...
Please use our online application form to apply!
Telefon: +39 339 77 322 06